Thornton Road, Thornton, Bradford
4 Bedroom Small Holding - Sold STC
* NOT TO BE MISSED * COLLOSAL POTENTIAL * Four bedroom detached Farm House * IN NEED OF FULL RENOVATION * Approximately 9 ACRES OF GRAZING LAND * Along with a LARGE BARN, WORKSHOP and another OUTBUILDING, accessed from Well Heads and Thornton Road. The farm house is in need of extensive renovation and there is potential to convert the barn and outbuildings subject to planning consent. No planning permissions are currently in place. The property is in an elevated position with south facing views over the fields. Early viewings are recommended as demand is likely to be high on this one.
ENTRANCE HALL Front entrance door leading in to an entrance vestibule. Stairs to the first floor landing.
LOUNGE 17' 8" x 15' 8" (5.38m x 4.78m) Feature stone fireplace with matching TV plinth and shelving. TV & telephone points. Fitted gas fire and window to the front elevation.
SITTING ROOM 15' 8" x 17' 7" (4.78m x 5.36m) Yorkshire stone flooring, stone fireplace with TV plinth, exposed ceiling beams and window to the front elevation.
DINING KITCHEN 17' 6" x 14' 6" Narrowing to 10' 0" (5.33m x 4.42m) Fitted base and wall units, windows to the side and rear elevation. Additional exterior front door. Second staircase to the first floor landing.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 18' 0" x 19' 7" Narrowing to 15' 10" (5.49m x 5.97m) Fitted wardrobes to the length of one wall with dressing table and drawers. Two windows to the front elevation.
BEDROOM TWO 16' 2" x 10' 8" (4.93m x 3.25m) Fitted wardrobes, dressing table and matching cupboards. Windows to the front elevation.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 9" x 7' 11" (3.28m x 2.41m) Fitted wardrobes with matching overhead cupboards, dressing table and drawers. Window to the rear elevation.
BEDROOM FOUR 8' 7" x 9' 7" (2.62m x 2.92m) Fitted wardrobes with matching overhead cupboards. Window to the rear elevation.
DRESSING ROOM 9' 5" x 9' 1" (2.87m x 2.77m) Fitted wardrobes and drawers. Window to the front elevation.
BATHROOM 8' 3" x 7' 2" (2.51m x 2.18m) Three piece bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low flush WC. Part tiled walls and window to the side elevation.
GARAGE 36' 0" x 12' 0" (10.97m x 3.66m)
BARN 36' 0" x 29' 0" (10.97m x 8.84m)
LAND Approximately 9 acres of grazing land surround the property. The land fronts on to both Thornton Road to the front elevation and Well Heads to the rear, with vehicular access from both roads down private tracks. The land boundaries are stone wall and fenced.
POSITION The farm house and outbuildings sit in an elevated, private position affording views across the land and countryside beyond. A short drive away are the local amenities of Thornton village where most needs can be catered for. The property is located in a rural setting on the outskirts of Bradford and sits on a main bus route between Bradford and Keighley. Bradford 6 miles. Halifax 5 miles. Keighley 8 miles. Leeds 15 miles. Manchester 40 miles.
Request a viewing or call 01274 884 040
- Development Opportunity
- Tenure: Freehold
- DETACHED FARMHOUSE FOR RENOVATION
- NINE ACRES OF GRAZING LAND
- BARN, WORKSHOP AND OUTBUILDINGS
- ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF BRADFORD
- MASSIVE POTENTIAL
- ELEVATED, PRIVATE POSITION
- VIEWS ACROSS OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- ATTENTION INVESTORS
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED!
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms