Middlebrook Crescent, Fairweather Green, Bradford
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House - Sold STC
* EXCEPTIONALLY WELL POSITIONED * Three bedroom semi-detached * SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN with STREAM along the bottom * SUPERB RURAL VIEWS * This property must be viewed to appreciate its position. Briefly comprising; Entrance hall, through lounge, modern kitchen, three first floor bedrooms, house bathroom. Enclosed rear garden, driveway parking to the side, single detached garage.
ENTRANCE HALL Front entrance door, large under stairs storage cupboard, telephone point, central heating radiator, stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE 22' 4" x 11' 4" narrowing to 8' 10'' (6.81m x 3.45m) Feature wood fire surround with marble inlay & plinth, living flame gas fire, TV & sky points, central heating radiator, large window to front elevation, French doors to the rear elevation.
KITCHEN 10' 4" x 8' 4" (3.15m x 2.54m) Modern range of fitted base & wall units with contrasting black work surfaces, Asterite sink & drainer with mixer tap, fitted oven with four ring gas hob & extractor above, integrated automatic washing machine, fully tiled floor, complementary wall tiling, window to rear elevation.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING With access to a part boarded loft for storage & window to side elevation.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 1" x 11' 4" (3.38m x 3.45m) Central heating radiator, window to front elevation.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 9" x 8' 8" (3.28m x 2.64m) Central heating radiator, window to rear elevation.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 5" x 8' 6" (3.18m x 2.59m) Central heating radiator, window to rear elevation.
BATHROOM 6' 9" x 5' 11" (2.06m x 1.8m) Modern three piece suite in white comprising; panelled bath with shower mixer tap, glass shower screen, wall mounted wash basin, low flush WC, fitted storage cupboards, fully tiled walls & floor, chrome central heated towel rail, cladded ceiling with spot lights, window to front elevation.
EXTERIOR Front garden with lawn, flower borders & hedge boundary. Paved drive to the side leading to a pre-cast concrete garage with up & over door. Rear garden with lawn, flower borders, hedge boundaries, garden tool shed.
Offers Over £150,000
Request a viewing or call 01274 884 040
- Tenure: Freehold
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- STUNNING RURAL VIEWS
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- WITH STREAM RUNNING ALONG THE BOTTTOM
- MODERN KITCHEN
- LARGE THROUGH LOUNGE
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE PARKING
- EXCEPTIONALLY WELL POSITIONED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room