Campbell Street, Queensbury
1 Bedroom Cottage - For Sale
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE Front entrance door leading to entrance vestibule. Central heating radiator and stairs to the first floor.
LOUNGE 16' 10" x 12' 2" (5.13m x 3.71m) Feature white marble fire surround with matching plinth and living flame gas fire. TV and telephone points. Central heating radiators. Open plan kitchen area with fitted base and wall units. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Windows to front and rear elevation. Beamed ceiling.
CELLAR Keeping cellar providing useful additional storage.
BEDROOM 1 (FORMALLY 2 BEDROOMS) 16' 9" x 9' 5" (5.11m x 2.87m) 2 central heating radiator and windows to front, side and rear.
BATHROOM 7' 3" x 5' 5" (2.21m x 1.65m) Modern 3 piece suite, panel bath with thermostatic shower over. Shower curtain rail. Pedestal wash basin. Low flush W.C. majority tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
EXTERIOR Enclosed garden to the front and side of the property with stone wall and fence boundary.
Asking Price Of £69,950
Request a viewing or call 01274 884 040
- Tenure: Freehold
- ONE BEDROOM STONE BUILT END COTTAGE
- FORMERLY TWO BEDROOMS (COULD CONVERT BACK)
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE & KITCHEN
- CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS
- GARDEN TO THE FRONT AND SIDE
- IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS/ INVESTORS
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF LOCAL AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
- BOOK A VIEWING TODAY THROUGH BRONTE ESTATES
- EPC RATING E49
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room